Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Childrens Allowance - New Child - Cyber Attack

Options
  • 01-07-2021 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

My second child was born in May.

Typically we receive childrens allowance on first Tuesday of the month I assume that we are eligible for that payment to increase to allow for the 2nd child from the June 2021 payment?

We have tried to register a birth cert - application made mid-May - but due to the HSE cyber attack, still nothing has arrived on this front. I've tried calling them with the reference number for the birth cert application, but their phonelines just have a voice message saying due to cyber attack phones are closed.

We'll have missed the June payment, and soon the July payment for the second child. I'm just wondering is this backdated, i.e., if sorted in July sometime for the August payment would we be receiving €560?

(missed June payment for child 2, missed July payment for child 2, August payment for child 1, August payment for child 2)

Comments

Advertisement