Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homeandgarden.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Dreadful site, t and C's copied from another site (shop247) and not changed much. Doesn't even mention delivery in Ireland :D
    And the bullsh1t they go on about in the about us section would make me run a mile

It's a https://www.vidaxl.ie/ drop ship site.

Best to go direct.

Drop shippers are mostly dreadful to deal with if there are issues

• Registered Users Posts: 11 opentux

Curious site this one, and strange that a company claiming to be "the leading online home and garden store in the Republic of Ireland" should have virtually no reviews or other references online.

I was attracted to them by a vidaXL product they had listed in stock while it was unavailable on the manufacturer's site.

A phone call revealed:

• they didn't actually have the listed item in stock
    • while it has a business address in Sixmilebridge Co. Clare, the company is online-only and outsources its operations to a call centre in Cork

As mentioned above, it appears to be a drop ship site for vidaXL. As such, and given that they maintain no stock of their own, have no showrooms, and are making unsupportable claims on their website, I can't see why one would order from them rather than going direct to www.vidaXL.ie.

Advertisement