Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Cold Tea ideas

• 30-06-2021 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭ Swampy

Hi all,

Long time coffee and tea fan. Trying to up my herbal tea game as I recently tried the Solaris Tea teas and they were amazing. While I am a fan of hot tea I also like cold tea. Any ideas on how to best make it? Is it as simple as boiling water and letting it cool then into the fridge? Any ideas on how to spruce it up?
    I'm also looking to trade an evening alcohol drink in for a tea drink thus the motivation.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 72,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭ New Home

My favourite is a plain old Earl Grey. Brew as normal, then add lemon juice (must be fresh!) and sugar to taste. Let it cool, then keep it in a bottle or covered jug in the fridge. I used to make 5 litres at a go, during the summer, and it was always delicious and very refreshing. And much better than fizzy drinks. You can get a decaf version, too, for the evenings.

Advertisement