Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday 30th June

• 30-06-2021 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Max bet for me today

1.00 Thirsk, Abbie Power, horse is around 11/10. I've backed it to win. The form is pretty outstanding to be honest in a terrible race. Max win bet for me here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

dont go chasing that fiver now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

The form is outstanding in a13-runner maiden? 4 of them had never raced and the rest had about 13 starts between them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,460 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Nusra 25-1
    5 places
    PP

I fancy this for a place, 3rd behind the joint favourite Divine Celts last time out, positive swing in weighs here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Must be mad, but I have had a small win-only bet on Clongowes in the 8:05. Piss poor recent form, but is dropping down in the weights now and if it can get anywhere near the form it showed with Bolger, it's a massive price at 40/1.

Advertisement