Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Steel detailing trial software.

Options
  • 30-06-2021 11:21am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have a link for a free trial steel detailing package.

I used to use Strucad and Xsteel but no longer have a license, and not about to buy one either for a one off small family project.

I could do it in Autocad, but I want the entire material output, plate drawings, column and beam details at the press of a button, so I dont want to detail everything seperately.

I have Fusion 360 and could detail it in that, but hoping there is a trial of something that could do it quicker.

Thanks. K.

Advertisement