Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help find the title of a game

Options
  • 29-06-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hello all, been a while. Hope everyone is well.

Anyways, as per the title there is a game that has been driving me mad. I only have vague memories of it, but from what I CAN remember....:rolleyes:

It was on the Megadrive.
    You were some kind of anthropomorphic/animal character (maybe an elephant or something...I think).:confused:
    He crashlands or something happens his spaceship at the start of the game and the rest of the game is about you getting the parts for your rocket ...I think:confused:

No, it's not Toejam and Earl. :P

It was a 2D platformer, sidescroller. But you had menus and an inventory I think.:rolleyes:

Honestly, I didn't imagine it or dream this.
    I think a few years back I actually went through the list of nearly every SEGA game ever made trying to find it. It's driving me nuts again.
    I'd recognise it if I seen screenshots etc.

Anyways, hoping someone can help.
    Losing my mind in my old age.:o:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Possibly Puggsy? that's a blast from the past!! Had it on the mega drive, lots of puzzles using the environment and items like candles and flashlights and barrels/boxes to progress

Travellers tales/psygnosis made some gorgeous games for the time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Found it.
    Literally had to go to Sega Wikipedia and scroll through the list of every single game. Dunno why I started at Z and worked backwards.

It was Cosmic Spacehead. Weight off my mind

Advertisement