Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab 6 WiFi issue

Options
  • 28-06-2021 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi all

I bought a Samsung Tab 6 Lite tablet from Amazon this week - great deal and cashback or so I thought!!

The tablet arrived today and I'm trying to set it up but the WiFi keeps switching off. Just to clarify, its not a network issue - the wifi button keeps switching off:mad:

Have been on to Samsung support but they are not much help - anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Hi all

I bought a Samsung Tab 6 Lite tablet from Amazon this week - great deal and cashback or so I thought!!

The tablet arrived today and I'm trying to set it up but the WiFi keeps switching off. Just to clarify, its not a network issue - the wifi button keeps switching off:mad:

Have been on to Samsung support but they are not much help - anyone have any ideas?

Id return it to Amazon and get a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

I will - just thought if it was a simple fix like a reset or something that I wouldn't bother

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Did you get any updates to install ?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

GBX wrote: »
    Did you get any updates to install ?

Yes, installed updates. Did factory reset etc. but nothing worked. It's gone back to Amazon this evening with replacement due to be delivered on 4th July so should be on time for Samsung cashback:D

Advertisement