Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help selecting a handheld console for makecode

• 26-06-2021 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I know its not exactly retro, hopefully the mods will give me a break.:D

I cant get my hands on one of the recommended consoles for the makecode web site for my son to mess with. All sold out or in the states

Does anyone here know of any of those retro units that amazon sell have a work around to use them? the retro consoles, they seem to be selling them with roms preinstalled, I've no interest in that as I've other solutions, but i'd like something where my son can play the little games he makes on makecode.com

I'm not linking in the amazon consoles, as they break the forum rules, however they seem to run a lot of emulators, so i was wondering if anyone know where i could get something will work for the makecode stuff along side the game emulators?

thank you

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement