Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend fight thread 25/7

Options
  • 25-06-2021 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/I6Kle7K4iAo

The MTK card is live on YouTube at the moment, Gary Cully up in the next couple of fights.

Loma, Tank and Julio Cesar Martinez all on Saturday night/Sunday morning, shaping up to be a great weekend of boxing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Cully is some prospect. Talks the talk as well, looks like he could go anywhere.

Pierce O’Leary with a massive k.o, his opponent still hasn’t gotten up 5 minutes later, hopefully he’s okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭rebelomar

Any idea where we can watch the Tank Davis fight? I saw it was supposed to be on Fite TV to purchase but may be not in Ireland? Not showing up for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Clash of heads R1 Loma cut a bit bad. Top of the head and not the eye but. Started well.

Loma looking like Loma in this fight from the start. Teos dad ringside said they will do the rematch aslong as it's next as Teo will go up after.

I think teo prob wins again he is a unit, but if Loma starts like this in the rematch it'll be interesting.

Lovely finish by Loma, poor nakatomis orbital is gone again I'd say, first time he's been finished. Teo rematch next. Looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭squinn2912

Very enjoyable fight that. Loma was so fluid in the 6th I thought he ran out of steam a bit but his Ability to Change tempo is incredible. Excellent finish Nak showed real heart. I think Loma will risk the ko in the rematch and start fast

• Registered Users Posts: 54,701 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hope Teo knocks Loma out if they rematch..

Other than Wilder, I haven’t heard a fighter cry, whinge and moan and excuse a loss like Loma did vs Teo..

You were scared sh1tless to engage for 6 rds for chrissake..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭squinn2912

walshb wrote: »
    Hope Teo knocks Loma out if they rematch..

Other than Wilder, I haven’t heard a fighter cry, whinge and moan and excuse a loss like Loma did vs Teo..

You were scarred sh1tless to engage for 6 rds for chrissake..

I think that’s what will happen but I’m rootin like hell for Loma

Advertisement