Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belling Oven -Clock intermitent

Options
  • 25-06-2021 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭

I've just bought a house and the oven and hob came with the house as theyre integrated. They're probably fairly old but they work so its fine.

However, the oven clock only comes on in the afternoon which means I cant turn the oven on during the morning/lunchtime. I've no idea why it's like this and cant figure it out. It's not that the power isn't connected because the grill works all the time and the light comes on. The oven wont turn on once the clock isn't showing.
    We set the clock and all was fine till we woke up the next day and the clock was just totally off.

I'm hoping to avoid buying a new double oven since we're first time buyers and spending a fortune .Hopefully someone will have a steer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

It sounds as though it has a bad connection to the clock if the lcd is not illuminating, unless you are a good diy er you will need a tech to see what is causing the problem, the grill power supply doesn’t depend on it. It is possible to by pass it if faulty by bridging a live supply to the oven stat but you will probably need an electrician to do this

Advertisement