Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So what films are coming out over the next 5 and bit months?

• 24-06-2021 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I know Ghostbusters is on it's way and that Ff 9 is out this weekend. There is a new Suicide Squad film out the end of July I think.
    Also Top Gun, Dune and the new Bond movie are due out.

What else is there coming down the line?

Share links, film release dates or both.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

I usually track this stuff. I've completely lost the thread though with all the covid-related shuffling of film dates.

Dune and Bond are the two I'm most looking forward to anyway. The Green Knight seems to be out in August; there's a trailer and a thread somewhere; it looks like a fever dream of King Arthur in something like the style of Pan's Labyrinth.

A couple for next year: Kenneth Branagh's Death on the Nile (I liked his Murder on the Orient Express, so that'll be a treat) and The Batman with Robert Pattinson seems to be a troubled production but will probably make money just for being a Batman movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,058 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sopranos movie prequel, The Many Saints Of Newark has a US release date of September 24th.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Many_Saints_of_Newark

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

The two biggest movies being released this year are probably No Time to Die (October) and Spiderman No Way Home (December) as both are cinema only releases.

But another heavy hitter has to be The Matrix 4 (December hbo max) which is soooooo strange because its June already and no trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Top Gun is Dec or in and around

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement