Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Florida Apartment Collapse

• 24-06-2021 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ Wombatman

Construction work was being done on the roof apparently. Harrowing watch. Be warned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭ Aristotle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,247 ✭✭✭✭ branie2

Awful thing to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭ kildare lad

There's gonna be a lot more than 1 dead in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭ Call me Al

Omg, it just collapsed like a planned demolition you'd see on TV.

Shocking, and I'd be amazed if many people if any have walked away from that..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ NSAman

99 people missing? Wow... strange thing is those that are missing are mostly from South America, I know Miami Dade is all immigrants but this was surprising in a middle class neighbourhood. God love them, they didn't stand a chance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ Jequ0n

So harrowing and disturbing to watch that they had to air it. Pure altruism

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ TefalBrain

Jequ0n wrote: »
    So harrowing and disturbing to watch that they had to air it. Pure altruism

Gotta get those clicks and dollars rolling in. They act like they give a sh1t also which makes it all the more galling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭ Jequ0n

TefalBrain wrote: »
    Gotta get those clicks and dollars rolling in. They act like they give a sh1t also which makes it all the more galling

I couldn’t care less, it’s a business. I just find the solemn faces amusing

Advertisement