Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Office Rent / Price Dublin

Options
  • 24-06-2021 6:33pm

I see quite a few listings on Daft for office space to rent and at the moment almost all are price upon application as I assume there is a lot of uncertainty about what the market price is now.

How do you see rents and costs to buy over the next 12 months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

The demand for office space has to fall due to more people now working from home and for the foreseeable future. While there are new companies moving to Ireland all the time, I think the net impact will still be a fall in demand. This should reduced the cost of renting office space and also the cost of buying office space.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭in2dark

From what I see where I work it is the exact opposite. Im surprised. I was expecting price to go down but it seems I was wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

Not in the field but my current girlfriend is. So she's an agent and she was actually expecting the same, no demand means low prices. But it's the opposite currently, there is quite a high activity in terms of demand. I think the vaccine rollout fueled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

Oh just realized the user is already deleted. Hhhhmm oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,510 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

It's interesting regardless. It's interesting to see how the market reacts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement