Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Trampoline

• 23-06-2021 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 42 greysgut

Hi

Has anyone a trampoline on concrete? I know rubber mats need to be put down first. Is it worth it.

My kid has been asking for a trampoline for nearly 3 years now and we’ve been using the excuse we have no grass!!

Any recommendations ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭ oLoonatic

greysgut wrote: »
    Hi

Has anyone a trampoline on concrete? I know rubber mats need to be put down first. Is it worth it.

My kid has been asking for a trampoline for nearly 3 years now and we’ve been using the excuse we have no grass!!

Any recommendations ??

I have a trampoline on concrete the last year, We put a rubber mat down where they get out. And put concrete bricks on the back two bars to keep it down. Absolutely no issues with the exception of the concrete having a small stain from the metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ deise121

oLoonatic wrote: »
    I have a trampoline on concrete the last year, We put a rubber mat down where they get out. And put concrete bricks on the back two bars to keep it down. Absolutely no issues with the exception of the concrete having a small stain from the metal.

similar set up to this and no issues as well

• Registered Users Posts: 42 greysgut

Thanks for the replies.

The other half don’t think it’s safe but what can they do when it arrives!

Advertisement