Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Anyone Find Any Amazon Prime Day Bargains?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Can't recommend enough these overtrousers

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000PCW8PI

• Registered Users Posts: 5,817 ✭✭✭fat bloke

"Amazon Prime Day" me ar$e!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,354 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

best thing to do on amazon prime day is sign that petition calling on jeff bezos, if he does fly into space on a rocker, to stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

I bought pile of stuff the other day. Not bike related. I had a bottle for my wife and a few cables to setup power in my new wheelchair car. €60 odd was the cost and the excise duty almost got me to cancel. i ordered each item individually with no duty charges once it was under €22. Half the order arrived today in 1 package (3 items) and the other half is due tomorrow..

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement