Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of Self Employment?

Options
  • 22-06-2021 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I am trying to register for a course on Springboard+ and they need proof of self-employment. The requirement is a "Recent document from Revenue confirming self-employment" where would I be able to get this on ROS or would it be something I need to contact Revenue about?

Thanks,

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

In ROS under your Revenue Record on the Registration Details tab it will show that you are registered for Income Tax ( as opposed to PAYE ) and from what date. Income Tax registrations apply also to people such a landlords or others with non-PAYE income also as well as those self-employed as traders etc. but it might be sufficient. You don't generally get letters from Revenue saying "so and so is self-employed" but they might do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

I have it on good authority ;) that Revenue do issue such letters for individuals. In fact someone very close to me ;) may have done so yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I have it on good authority ;) that Revenue do issue such letters for individuals. In fact someone very close to me ;) may have done so yesterday.

Fair enough, good to know. As they say every day is a school day :)

Advertisement