Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Looking for new job question

• 21-06-2021 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24 seaniewicklow

Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new job due to no progression available in my current company. I’ve been here over 10 years and I can’t progress any further. If I post on LinkedIn etc about wanting a new career path etc can my current company do anything ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ Dublin Lad2021

Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new job due to no progression available in my current company. I’ve been here over 10 years and I can’t progress any further. If I post on LinkedIn etc about wanting a new career path etc can my current company do anything ?

Hi OP,

They can't do anything to you to be honest, you're just probably going to be passed over for opportunities if they do arise. I don't know what industry you are in but for me unless you've talked to your boss about your desire to leave, I wouldn't post anything on LinkedIn just get my CV updated and applying for roles and sending to recruiters in your industry

Advertisement