Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Cattle bolusing

• 21-06-2021 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11 d.colbertait

Hi all,
    I havent posted anything in a while so let me introduce myself, my name is Declan Colbert a final year PhD student in Athlone IT. My 4 years of research have been aiming to develop a new form of supplement bolus. I can share some preliminary research after a while but I wanted to get a farmers straight opinion on this (I may send out a more in-depth survey after a while if that would be ok). My query for now is that essentially every bolus I see advertises it will release consistently for 6 months. Do you use a mineral bolus? If yes which bolus do you use? And do you find the treatment is effective and repeatable across your entire herd for the 6 month period? Thank you in advance to anyone that replies!
    Sincerely,
    Declan Colbert
    [email protected]

-Feel free to email me if you have any queries relating to my research :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement