Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Greenway Car Parking?

Options
  • 21-06-2021 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

We're planning to leave the car in WIT West Campus car park and then cycle to Dungarvan and back. My question is, is it possible to leave the car overnight in that car park as we might stay in Dungarvan for a night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Gavlor

vektarman wrote: »
    We're planning to leave the car in WIT West Campus car park and then cycle to Dungarvan and back. My question is, is it possible to leave the car overnight in that car park as we might stay in Dungarvan for a night?

It’s possible but it’s at your own risk as it is not monitored. Why not park in the city and cycle out via bilberry from there? At least your car will be safe. I think one or two of the car parks along the quay have a flat rate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Gavlor wrote: »
    It’s possible but it’s at your own risk as it is not monitored. Why not park in the city and cycle out via bilberry from there? At least your car will be safe. I think one or two of the car parks along the quay have a flat rate

How do hundreds of thousands of cars parked in the Irish streets every night survive it? They are not safe as well... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Gavlor

grogi wrote: »
    How do hundreds of thousands of cars parked in the Irish streets every night survive it? They are not safe as well... :(

Are they in a big open space in the middle of nowhere? Thanks for the input

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Gavlor wrote: »

Thanks for that info. I had a look and we're going to leave the car at Merchant's Quay car park and cycle from there via Bilberry. That car park definitely looks more secure.

Advertisement