Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFE online pilot shop

Options
  • 17-06-2021 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Has anybody in Ireland purchased or attempted to purchase books ect from this online shop AFE Online I went through the account, setting up then searching for the PPL books I required ..but when I went to pay I keep getting an error despite inputting the correct data...also thees is a number 0161 499 0023 ..but when I called the number I got "Davy Stockbrokers " very strange any help

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

An 0161 number is a UK number, for Manchester, and you'd need to dial 0044161 and then the rest of the number

It just coincidentally mapped to an 01 number here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭donkey balls

I ordered my PPL books of them back in 2008 and had no issues the same with Pooleys, Apart from not receiving the free gift, I'm not sure what the setup is like now with Brexit in place.
    I ordered the books from AFE and had them within days and the CRP5 from Pooleys the same.

Advertisement