Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaf blower and vac

Options
  • 17-06-2021 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Im in the market for a leaf blower for DIY use, I have a bit of hedgecutting to do, however I want something with a bit of power too.

I want the blower mainly for aiding in gathering up leaves from gravel after I have the big stuff picked up with a sheet of plastic at hedge trimming time. (leaves would be semi chopped and we do hedgecutting on a dry day)
    Another use would be to aid in tidying up after power hosing walls and removing loose paint from the gravel.
    Id also use it for blowing off cobwebs from machinery.

A Stihl is a good bit dearer than most others

I was wondering is the vacuum worth it on a leaf blower, It appears to be only the lower powered models have vacuum, none of the backpack mounted blowers have vacuum.

Advertisement