Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic surgery clinics in Limerick/Galway

Options
  • 17-06-2021 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations for any cosmetic surgery clinics or indeed surgeons in Ireland preferably around the Limerick or Galway areas.

I would be looking to have a few procedures done, namely breast lift and augmentation, brachioplasty, tummy tuck and thigh lift.

Never had any form of surgery before so I'm nervous and have lots of questions so I would really like to get a really good consultation before hand from a reputable company.

Would love to hear of any experiences or recommendations.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

I had a breast augmentation 14 years ago at Auralia Clinic under Dr Salman, I was able to have all my pre and post consultations at their clinic in Limerick but had to travel to Dublin for the actual surgery. I was really happy with the results and never had a single issue with them. I will have to think about getting the implants replaced in the next couple years but that's only because of their age, they still look and feel as good as they did 14 years ago.

Check reddit also, good info there.

It's all about the Dr.

Advertisement