Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asus rog zephyrus screen replacement

• 16-06-2021 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

My young fella dropped my laptop earlier and the screen has bitten the dust. It’s a sharp LQ156M1JW09 screen. 240hz 1080p 3ms lag screen. I’ve been checking around and it doesn’t seem to be something I can just pick up easily.

Is anyone in the know of anywhere in Ireland that can source this for me or can I replace it with a different screen. Something even better. It’s a 15.6 2019 rog zephyrus m rtx 2060 with a i9750h.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement