Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch 4k TV. Do you own one?

Options
  • 15-06-2021 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭

These are very rare!
    Anyone have one they've bought and would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

On a 32" screen, you're not going to see any difference over HD. From my own experience, I'd say you're in marginal territory at 50".

If a 32" 4K sets are very rare then, if you do find one, you'll likely pay a premium price for a feature that you won't notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭con747

I have a LG32" HDR tv in the kitchen and find it has a very good picture. HDR v 4K is something you should google. Different opinions on them.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

coylemj wrote: »
    On a 32" screen, you're not going to see any difference over HD. From my own experience, I'd say you're in marginal territory at 50".

If a 32" 4K sets are very rare then, if you do find one, you'll likely pay a premium price for a feature that you won't notice.

The optimal distance from a 32" screen for best viewing a 4k TV is 2ft.
    That's a little close alright, probably why very little exist :)
    There are 32" 4k monitors though, so they expect those guys to sit nice and close to the screen!
    con747 wrote: »
    I have a LG32" HDR tv in the kitchen and find it has a very good picture. HDR v 4K is something you should google. Different opinions on them.

I currently have an old 32" Techwood, that's full HD, but not Smart or HDR. It does have a very bright panel though, which I love, but HDR at 1080p might be better :)

Ah, so many options, cheers for the inputs guys!

Advertisement