Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda vetting

Options
  • 13-06-2021 8:05pm
    Site Banned Posts: 10

I am fed up of this ****ing Garda vetting bull****. I was arrested ten years ago for assaulting a number of people outside a pub in Omagh, I was released on warning. 16 years ago I stole a car and drove it down the M9 between Carlow and Waterford deliberately ramming into cars on the way and I was arrested and charged but given probation. I outlined this in the form. I am trying to set up my own physical health business and have to get vetted however 4 months on there is still no word and I'm really losing my patience. I didn't outline the Omagh offence as it didn't happen in this jurisdiction. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

Will you be working with children or vulnerable adults? Who is making you do that check? Is there a license or something you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I dunno, but maybe, just maybe mind you, the fact that you lied on the application might be holding up the process?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

So you physically assault people and in the the same post admit to being a car thief. Then as a person arrested for harming people outside a pub in a different juristiction you want to use your skills to help people look after their health. Even your post comes across as aggresive whch won't go down well with prospective clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

OP has already been banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

The funniest part is some posters think an eejit like this is genuine :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

Darc19 wrote: »
    The funniest part is some posters think an eejit like this is genuine :D

My experience is people who commit lots of crimes have genuine expectations like the OP. I'm not sure it's as obvious that the OP was not genuine in that post per se. He may be deluded but that a different point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement