Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identify Honda mower

Options
  • 13-06-2021 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help identify this Honda mower? It’s second hand and I need to replace the blades but I can’t find the model number anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭greasepalm

On Honda lawnmowers, the model numbers and serial numbers are usually located on the back of the deck between the handles. For some models, there are two number locations near where each side of the handle meets the deck, one giving the model designation, and one the serial number.

https://www.lsengineers.co.uk/blog/how-to-find-serial-number-model-number-honda-lawn-mower

hrb535hrb475 I'd guess

official parts will be expensive. go to a good agrispares outlet for quality belts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Belts? it was the blade for cutting he wants.

that'll be found in a google search for around 20 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

hrb535hrb475 I'd guess

official parts will be expensive. go to a good agrispares outlet for quality belts.

Brilliant, thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,533 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

zac8 wrote: »
    Can anyone help identify this Honda mower? It’s second hand and I need to replace the blades but I can’t find the model number anywhere.

Honda pro series mowers is what we call them. We have about a dozen, great mowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

_Brian wrote: »
    Honda pro series mowers is what we call them. We have about a dozen, great mowers.

The Honda Pro mowers are totally different. This is standard Honda domestic rotary.

Just get any Honda type blade that's the same length. Amazon have them cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 18,533 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Discodog wrote: »
    The Honda Pro mowers are totally different. This is standard Honda domestic rotary.

Just get any Honda type blade that's the same length. Amazon have them cheap

Looking at the carb your right.

Advertisement