Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 13th June

Options
  • 13-06-2021 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few nice bet's lined up for today

1.45 Doncaster, Capla Berry. Horse is currently priced around 11/4 on the exchange. I've got stuck into this with my maximum stake.
    From this time last year the horse went from a mark of 58 to a peak of 75. 2 runs ago it was a very good second off a mark of 71 over 1m, they backed it that day and was just caught. It was raised 1lbs for that second LTO and was 4th not beaten far. Back off 71 today, and over 7f which is ideal. Buick was riding 2 runs ago when just beaten, Shepherd was aboard last time, and Buick back riding today to knows who to play it. Max win bet for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.50 Downpatrick, Fakir Dalene. Horse is around 6/4 and I've just finished backing it to win. Originally they thought a lot of the horse, never showed it. Coming to form and dropped back in trip from LTO. Win bet for me.

2 more bets for me today.

2.15 Doncaster, Aswan. Horse is priced around 2/1 on the exchange, but I don't like the horse one bit in this particular race. I don't think the 4th place was great LTO so a lay bet for me on Aswan, just can't see it winning. I was trying to justify backing Private Signal to win, but I just can't. I've went through the pedigree and looks as it might take some time for Private Signal to win a race too but just the lay bet on Aswan for me here.

2.45 Doncaster,

I think I'm losing my marbles, I forgot to type the final bet.

2.45 Doncaster, Line Of Descent. Horse is around 11/8 on the exchange. I've backed the horse to win. It was 3rd @ 16/1 over 1m2f LTO. 'Looked' one pace that day, but in my opinion the distance was too short for it. Over 1m4f today and will love the extra 2f. Win bet for me.

I'm done

I got a bit of info for the Weld horse in the 5pm @ Gowran. Vario is around even money on the exchange and I'm told some serious bets have gone down on the horse. It's very good info so I didn't even look at the form, I just put the money on. I wouldn't put any off backing the horse put it that way.

Advertisement