Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drummer and bassist needed offaly

• 12-06-2021 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi have a cover band Midlands based in Offaly mostly jamming for fun with a few gigs to get out and enjoy it we do classic rock and allsorts from iron maiden acdc Metallica therapy queen that's the idea have a good practice and gig set up let me know if any of you drummer or bassists are interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Hello i am a mature drummer based in Meath, dont mind travelling to pratice,
    I lean towards rock music, I played with a band up to March 2020 my last gig,
    was the Simon fun run in thr Phoenix park 6/3/2020, would love to hear from you, if you dont mind me asking what is your age profile.
    Regards,
    Billy.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

What age group are you talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shabzmul

Hello i am a mature drummer based in Meath, dont mind travelling to pratice,
    I lean towards rock music, I played with a band up to March 2020 my last gig,
    was the Simon fun run in thr Phoenix park 6/3/2020, would love to hear from you, if you dont mind me asking what is your age profile.
    Regards,
    Billy.
    Hi Billy our age range is mid 30s to late 40s our last drummer was only 20 tho a nice lad but he moved away so if your interested let me know if you look up origin run to the hills on you tube you should find a rough recording from a few years ago
    Chat soon

Advertisement