Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Burnout in every aspect of life

• 12-06-2021 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39 ✭✭✭ FunkyOxygen

Hi all, for three years I thought I was suffering with depression, with periods of happiness in between [which I thought was a bipolar aspect].

However, only when I looked into research on burnout and found out that the two are often incorrectly diagnosed as one another because of identical symptoms - was I able to get back on the road to having less weighing me down.

I strongly encourage you to consider if it is actually burnout and not depression that may be suffering from if you are starting to resent everything.

I was so compelled by wanting to share this with others that I'm doing my MSc. thesis on burnout and spirituality [which is a tool for overcoming burnout].

If you had 10 minutes to respond to my survey, I would be immeasurably grateful and your response will contribute to findings for improving the mental health of others.

Thank you  in advance 

https://tinyurl.com/daaxfdvh

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement