Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfords out Carrera Saruna Junior Hybrid Bike - 24" Wheel. Looking for alternative

Options
  • 12-06-2021 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

As the the tile says Halfords his out of the Carrera Saruna Junior Hybrid Bike - 24" Wheel girls bike and I'm looking to find an equivalent anywhere. They've been out of stock for months.

Looking for a similar lightweight hybrid for one of my girls. We already have one Carrera Saruna so was hoping to get another but God knows when they will be back in stock. I've not been able to find anything similar online so looking for any advice anyone could give.

https://www.halfords.ie/cycling/bikes/junior-bikes/carrera-saruna-junior-hybrid-bike---24%22-wheel-400583.html

Advertisement