Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Business

Options
  • 12-06-2021 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All, I recently moved to Vodafone Business from Eir. Well, I say I moved but technically after 4/5 weeks I still have No phone, no voicemail and they cut off my old number so my clients have no way to contact me. After being closed for almost 6 months you can imagine how distraught I am. I've spoken with 6 customer care agents at this stage, 3 of them promised to divert my calls to my mobile (also vodafone) and all have failed. Now my Eir no is cut off so I cant even go back to them!!
    Any advice???
    To add: Vodafone seek to think businesses only run from Mon-Fri?? (No support over the weekend) Funny how we're charged for a 7day week tho?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I feel your pain!

I know Eir's customer care is non existent, I've heard Vodaphone's can be hit or miss. While you are trying to sort this out, I would buy a pre-paid, off the shelf phone and use that. Let all your previous customers know your interim number.

Start getting in touch with comreg. they may be able to help you. https://www.comreg.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8 I Love Makeup

Thanks for the response. Pigs must have been flying because as from 10am this morning I not only have a working phone line but it's my original phone number!!!!!!
    All it took was getting the 'right' customer care agent who took pride in her job and kept following up with me. Let's hope that's the end of it 🙈🙈

I feel your pain!

I know Eir's customer care is non existent, I've heard Vodaphone's can be hit or miss. While you are trying to sort this out, I would buy a pre-paid, off the shelf phone and use that. Let all your previous customers know your interim number.

Start getting in touch with comreg. they may be able to help you. https://www.comreg.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

in reality it's a one minute data entry to do this.

You just have to have a person who knows what boxes to tick - and that's the difficult part

Advertisement