Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dad Club in Laois?

• 11-06-2021 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi

Did anyone ever see 'What to expect to when you're expecting?' and there is a Dad's group? Looking to set up a group arrange meeting ups like this to get out for a few hours - give partners a break - get the kiddo out and just have a bit of chat with some adults.

If this is something that would interest you let me know.

Thanks

the-hangover.jpg?width=1200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Could be interesting what did you have in mind? and where abouts? I am based near Portarlington.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

I am based in Portlaoise - but I dunno - it was just an idea that I've been thinking about - whether its heading for a walk in slieve blooms or playing in park etc. Im open to ideas tbh.

Between work and family I dont tend to meet people outside of family so I thought it would be a nice idea to meet new people. I have a 15 month old son so it will be awesome for him to get some new pals too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Tell me about it, im a blow in so makes it even harder to meet people especially with young kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Put covid in and its nearly impossible! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tidyboii

https://www.gaa.ie/my-gaa/community-and-health/social-games-physical-activity/dads-and-lads

Might not be what your looking for but might be of some help to someone here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Anything happen on this ?

Advertisement