Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal red card

Options
  • 09-06-2021 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Id like to appeal this red card, its been over a year since I have been warned and all I did was post to a thread

Dundalk, Co. Louth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Hobgoblin11

I've tried to sort this with the dark horse moderator but nothing good came out of that

Dundalk, Co. Louth

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi Hobgoblin, I've talked to the moderator and he's willing to reverse the red card. I can't see why you would dig up a 12 year old thread to add nothing of any meaning to it and particularly in the Politics forum which is for serious discussion only.

Please review your posting style and read the charter of any forum you will be posting in going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Hobgoblin11

Hi Hobgoblin, I've talked to the moderator and he's willing to reverse the red card. I can't see why you would dig up a 12 year old thread to add nothing of any meaning to it and particularly in the Politics forum which is for serious discussion only.

Please review your posting style and read the charter of any forum you will be posting in going forward.

will do, thanks Dizzyblonde , much appreciated

Dundalk, Co. Louth

Advertisement