Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Fertilizer Spreader

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,395 ✭✭✭ maidhc

Freejin wrote: »
    May be looking to upgrade fertilizer spreader in the next year, came across this on DoneDeal,

https://www.donedeal.ie/fertiliserspreaders-for-sale/altro-fertilizer-spreaders-3-year-warranty/21328751

Presume they're cheap for a reason? Anybody any experience of them?

A clean secondhand rauch could be got for the same money, and it will last 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭ kevthegaff

maidhc wrote: »
    A clean secondhand rauch could be got for the same money, and it will last 20 years.

I have a 3 yr old ranch and brother has a 5 yr old sulky. Their both showing rust. Not made the same as they used to be

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ Freejin

maidhc wrote: »

Current one is a Rauch and its 21 years old so like you say if I saw a clean second hand one I'd go for it! Was on DOneDeal and saw the Polish made one

Advertisement