Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Rust Converter - Aquasteel- Who sells?

• 08-06-2021 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ howsshenow

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some Aquasteel Rust converter in Ireland?
    I used to get this on e bay and through Parcel motel before Brexit. Addresspal wont handle liquids. Now the UK seller wants £40 postage!
    I've used this stuff several times on rotten wishbones and rusty machinery and am very happy with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,911 ✭✭✭✭ _Brian

howsshenow wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some Aquasteel Rust converter in Ireland?
    I used to get this on e bay and through Parcel motel before Brexit. Addresspal wont handle liquids. Now the UK seller wants £40 postage!
    I've used this stuff several times on rotten wishbones and rusty machinery and am very happy with it.

How about milking machine descaler ?

Advertisement