Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE: Cycling books. Collection only

Options
  • 07-06-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭

As pictured. No postage , collection. I'm in Kilkenny. PM for details if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

PM sent Re TdF & Lanterne Rouge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

It's one lot only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I'll be down in New Ross at the end of June, should be good to meet you DocMan. What part of the county are you in?

I'm in South Kilkenny, near Thomastown. About 25mins from New Ross. IlI hold them if you can commit to that trip - let me know and we'll PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

I would be happy to collect them on my way home. I could do this evening, but will let Mojo respond first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Perfect. I am there June 26-30. Let's pencil something in.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

Passing through Thomastown next monday morning.

Really need to clear these out bit sooner then end of June- house alterations so therell be stuff everywhere. Offer to Seweryn if you can collect today or tomorrow

Will do, thank you.

All collected. Please close thread

• Advertisement

Thank you again DocMan.

Advertisement