We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Returning question.

Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ Packrat

Hi, I've not really used my account here muchin a few years but I notice that in the intervening period there seems to have been a rule change about posting Current Affairs type threads in AH. Where does one go now to post a thread which isn't remotely political and therefore doesn't belong in Politics Cafe either?
    News doesn't seem appropriate either for general current affairs which may not begin the news on that particular day/week.
    I've tried searching and I find long long discussions about the need for a Current Affairs forum . Was anything ever done?

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Society & Culture