Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luxe tv

Options
  • 06-06-2021 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is it possible to get Luxe tv in Ireland on a sky dish ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

A sky dish is pointing at 28.2East for the UK satellites. To get Luxe tv you need a dish pointing at 9 degrees East, a different direction. I cant say for certain even then if the signal would be strong enough although I seem to remember picking it up in the past when i had a suitable dish. It should also be noted that Luxe tv is an encrypted subscription service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

A sky dish is pointing at 28.2East for the UK satellites. To get Luxe tv you need a dish pointing at 9 degrees East, a different direction. I cant say for certain even then if the signal would be strong enough although I seem to remember picking it up in the past when i had a suitable dish. It should also be noted that Luxe tv is an encrypted subscription service.
    Thanks.

Do you know how much the subscripted service is if I managed to get a signal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Gamb!t wrote: »
    Thanks.

Do you know how much the subscripted service is if I managed to get a signal ?

No idea. You can access some of their stuff online Luxe.tv

Advertisement