Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stories 4 in 1 wireless charging station

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/-in-charger/3260520

I wonder if this is any good? To charge my iPhone 12 Pro Max, SE watch & AirPods overnight.

I’m gonna buy it and chance it later it’s only &20

I found something just like it 100% on Amazon UK of you wanna have a look yourself

Deal: TEMINICE 4 in 1 Wireless Charger for Apple Watch & AirPods & Pencil Charging Dock Station, Nightstand Mode for iWatch Series SE/6/5/4/3/2/1, Fast Charging for iPhone 12/11/Pro Max/XR/XS Max/Xs/X/8/8P https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YV517M8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_9VQ5MCXFE6JNYBAJQBSE

I bought it earlier this week and no issues charging iPhone Pro 11, airpods pro and apple watch 6 at same time. I use it at my desk while I'm working. For €20 it was a good buy to charge all my devices. Only gripe is that Apple watch doesn't sit straight on the little charger...it kinda tilts to the side.

soc wrote: »
    I bought it earlier this week and no issues charging iPhone Pro 11, airpods pro and apple watch 6 at same time. I use it at my desk while I'm working. For €20 it was a good buy to charge all my devices. Only gripe is that Apple watch doesn't sit straight on the little charger...it kinda tilts to the side.

I bought one also but I have no plug that work with it, it has to be 9v / 2a can you recommend one?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

I bought one also but I have no plug that work with it, it has to be 9v / 2a can you recommend one?

I'm just using the 10w apple adapter that has the usb connection...it does the job and charges the devices

Advertisement