Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should Atari Jaguar remain as a poll option?

Options
  • 03-06-2021 5:47pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭

According to longtime poster, fashion terrorist and pantry owner O1s1n some things are due to be retired from Boards.ie :eek:

Should Atari Jaguar remain as an essential selection in any poll?

We must exploit your brain power to find this answer!

Should Atari Jaguar remain as a viable poll option? 4 votes

Yes, of course it should
    0%
    No, it should never be removed
    75%
    eddhorsefrasrsugarman 3 votes
    Maybe they should always include it
    25%
    o1s1n 1 vote
    Atari Jaguar
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭Tork

:pac: . . . . . . . .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,801 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's as traditional as the Quake forum.

Also can we bring back the boards: the gathering cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,409 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Maybe they should always include it
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    According to longtime poster, fashion terrorist and pantry owner O1s1n some things are due to be retired from Boards.ie :eek:

Should Atari Jaguar remain as an essential selection in any poll?

We must exploit your brain power to find this answer!

If I wake up the morning of the update and my pantry is gone I'll be well pissed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I just hope I don't lose my account again
    as old as this account is it is not as old as my original one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭1874

Is that like some legacy nomeclature that no one really knows what it is or ever did anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

1874 wrote: »
    Is that like some legacy nomeclature that no one really knows what it is or ever did anymore.

Oh, we know what it is and what it did...

Advertisement