Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Website Offers (Unidays)

Options
  • 02-06-2021 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭

Not for everyone but if your looking to upgrade your phone or other Samsung products this might be of some use

Samsung Website has a range of different cashback offers and trade in deals

If you have Unidays student discount I got 15% off the S21 plus 256gb. A further 10% off using code: ESIMdddb96ea or ESTVdf26fb08

Traded in my S10 and got another 290 off.

Comes to €581.30

Samsung are giving €170 cash back after purchase so getting the S21plus for €411 which retails at €1100

Edit works on selected other phones and appliances

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭112143

Savage deal, nice find.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Great deal! Do you have to click through from Unidays or is there a unique code generated from Unidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Great deal! Do you have to click through from Unidays or is there a unique code generated from Unidays?

I found the Samsung Website brutal. I clicked through from Unidays, registered an account and the discounts applied then.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Nice on op, needed to replace my s10 and got the s21+ for €410 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Samsung EPP store is offering 15% off too. However the 10% codes are not working for me. There was 20% off code on HotUKdeals but expired now unfortunately.
    Looking at Tab S7+, 560e after trade in my ancient Tab S2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Bought a run out model Q90T a few weeks back and a q60 with massive discounts..

Advertisement