Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Two Sisters Coffee Shop

Options
  • 02-06-2021 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I used to live in Kilkenny years ago (10+ at least). There was a small coffee shop on John Street called (I think) The Two Sisters. It was located a few door up from the County Council. It was ran by a pair of sisters and one of them had trained in Ballymoloe.

Last time I was in Kilkenny the coffee shop was gone. Does anyone know what happened to it? Did they set up shop elsehwhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Floricwil wrote: »
    I used to live in Kilkenny years ago (10+ at least). There was a small coffee shop on John Street called (I think) The Two Sisters. It was located a few door up from the County Council. It was ran by a pair of sisters and one of them had trained in Ballymoloe.

Last time I was in Kilkenny the coffee shop was gone. Does anyone know what happened to it? Did they set up shop elsehwhere?

That closed during the recession. It was called the Two Dames. The food was amazing. One of them, Tracie Daly, runs a food coaching business. Their brother now owns the pub a few doors up from it - The Front Room.

Advertisement