Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtd CX canti fork

Options
  • 01-06-2021 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Wtd CX canti fork, 1 1/8 steerer, min length about 230mm.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ofthelord

Hi ciarsciars,
    I have the parts from a Giant tcx bike and can dig out the fork for you if it would suit? The bike is about 8 years old so the fork may be older than you are looking to pick up.
    I used the bike until about 3 years ago and took it apart last summer for messing about with in an effort to educate myself in the many different components of a bike!

The fork is from same bike as in the below link:

https://99spokes.com/bikes/giant/2013/tcx-2

I think it is a 1 1/8, and should be >230mm.

Let me know if you might be interested and I can take a few measurements and photos of it for you.
    Happy to pass it on free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭ciarsciars

Hi ofthelord,

That is a very generous offer, it sounds perfect.

The fork will definitely not be too old as the Giant CX bike that it's going onto is getting into 'Vintage' territory. It's the same as this one: https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb14872618/p4pb14872618.jpg

I'll drop you a PM and arrange collection is that suits?

thanks
    Ciarán

Unfortunately ofthelord's fork had a tapered fork steerer and I need a 1 1/8" straight steerer.

So still looking, if anyone has anything?

Still looking for one of these if anyone has anything?

Advertisement