If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Hot Air Balloon Ride

  • 31-05-2021 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

    I got a voucher for but it has gone into liquidation, trading as Images in Flight Limited, leaving me and other people out of pocket for vouchers that i had bought off them and tried to use but because of weather/covid couldn't make a booking. Had a look and the director is Malcom White and I see operations director was Pauline Baker cant find anything else. Had an overnight stay booked through them for accommodation in either the Trim Castle Hotel or Knightsbrook Hotel but none of these hotels will honour the vouchers as they weren't paid. Shame that companies can just go into Liquidation and take the money from voucher holders for no return. My question is Irish Liquidations are the liquidators, i have sent them a mail telling them i have a voucher to the value of €523 and looking for a refund. Is there anything else i can do to maybe have a chance of getting some of the money returned, haven't heard from the liquidators since i mailed them, should I? As there would have been a record of these vouchers been bought should i have been contacted when it went into liquidation as a unsecured creditor? only found out by chance when i visited the website.


  • Registered Users Posts: 18,770 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

    How did you pay? If you paid by Credit card you can get your money back. Otherwise you're an unsecured creditor at the end of a very long line long with no chance of getting any money.

  • Registered Users Posts: 13 itsme2

    It was bought using PayPal, was bought in Feb 2020 , have tried the claim back on PayPal but its outside the 180 days they permit.