Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s

Options
  • 30-05-2021 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭

Have an old 6s. The battery has probably been dead for months at this stage. Now when I try charge it, the charging icon displays but stays on the first red bar, and doesn’t charge/move. No DFU recovery or hard reset works. I don’t think there’s crud in the charging port, because when I disconnect the charger, the screen tells me to reconnect it.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Have an old 6s. The battery has probably been dead for months at this stage. Now when I try charge it, the charging icon displays but stays on the first red bar, and doesn’t charge/move. No DFU recovery or hard reset works. I don’t think there’s crud in the charging port, because when I disconnect the charger, the screen tells me to reconnect it.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Battery has dissolved. Need a new battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭POBox19

The battery is D.O.A. Plenty of mobile shops will fit a replacement in 30 minutes for you.

Advertisement