Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to buy training wheel for hybrid bike

Options
  • 30-05-2021 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Googled but can't find a training wheel that would fit a hybrid. Is there such a thing, all seem to be road tyres? Want to buy a turbo trainer to use over winter .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Never seen a hybrid on a trainer so you may have to look for a cheap road bike plus trainer wheel to get you going .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Bellie1 wrote: »
    Googled but can't find a training wheel that would fit a hybrid. Is there such a thing, all seem to be road tyres? Want to buy a turbo trainer to use over winter .

Buy a road bike to use over the winter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Bellie1 wrote: »

What size is the wheel? If its 700c then should be fine to put a road tyre or trainer specific tyre on the bike and then should be fine on the trainer.

I have slicks on my mountain bike and that sits on my trainer no problem.

Advertisement