Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon £6 on £50 topup

Options
  • 30-05-2021 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/?node=11301833031

Terms and Conditions

Get an extra £6 added to your Gift Card Balance when you Top Up £50 or more in a single order on Amazon.co.uk ("Offer"). In order to qualify for the Offer, you must: (1) not have topped up your Gift Card Balance in the last 36 months; (2) have made a purchase on Amazon in the last 12 months; (3) register for the promotion via the steps listed above; and (4) Top Up at least £50 in a single order on Amazon.co.uk.

For qualifying orders, an additional £6 will be automatically applied to the Gift Card Balance of the Amazon.co.uk account used for Top Up, after the qualifying Top Up order has been processed. An e-mail notification will be sent to you to confirm the application of your £6 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card reward.
    Customers can also redeem this offer by setting up an Auto Top Up worth £50 or more, provided that the first Top Up takes place during the promotion period. In this case, the reward will be applied after the order is processed and delivered to your Gift Card Balance.
    The amount processed in your Top Up order and the £6 reward can both be checked on the Gift Card Balance page.
    The Offer is limited to one £6 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card reward per customer/primary e-mail address.
    The top up to your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card balance must occur between 15 March 2021, 12:00 AM (BST) and 31 May 2021, 11:59 PM (GMT) (“Promotion Period”).
    This Offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer.
    Amazon may change or withdraw this promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
    In the event of a cancellation of the Top Up order, the reward amount will also be cancelled.
    Top Up orders at offline retailers are excluded from this Offer.
    When you Top Up, you are purchasing a Gift Card for the selected amount that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance, which may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold on Amazon.co.uk.
    Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire 10 years from the date of issuance. Gift Cards cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a Gift Card is used without permission. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

It is what it's.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tails142

I get a not eligible message when I go to link.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Tails142 wrote: »

Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ClaptonBay

Tails142 wrote: »

The top up to your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card balance must occur between 15 March 2021, 12:00 AM (BST) and 31 May 2021, 11:59 PM (GMT) (“Promotion Period”).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Cool story bro.

Don't post if you having nothing to add.

Its a valid post, its pointing out that its not valid to all users. Meanwhile your post added no contribution to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It worked for me.

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Craig_David

worked for me too thanks (at the end of May)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

T&Cs say this expired on 31 May 2021. Is it still working for people?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Craig_David

Hogzy wrote: »

It was end of May when it worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I confirm it worked for me today, 2nd June at 11:30 AM.
    Hogzy wrote: »

Advertisement