Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Polar m400 plus my fitness Pal issue.

• 29-05-2021 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Looking for a bit of help.
    I have a polar flow account which my polar m400 syncs up to.
    I also have a my fitness pal which I use to track calories.
    I have followed the instructions to link my polar flow account with my Mpf account.
    I logged a jog and a HIIT today which synced with both the polar flow and Mpf accounts.
    On Mpf it gave me a “credit” of 255 calories (very light sessions!!).
    However my steps showed on polar flow but not on Mpf.
    The steps showed on Mpf yesterday but only after I disconnected and reconnected multiple times?
    It’s kinda annoying that the steps aren’t showing up on Mpf when the watch is definitely syncing as show by the logging of the workouts.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

tom1ie wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Looking for a bit of help.
    I have a polar flow account which my polar m400 syncs up to.
    I also have a my fitness pal which I use to track calories.
    I have followed the instructions to link my polar flow account with my Mpf account.
    I logged a jog and a HIIT today which synced with both the polar flow and Mpf accounts.
    On Mpf it gave me a “credit” of 255 calories (very light sessions!!).
    However my steps showed on polar flow but not on Mpf.
    The steps showed on Mpf yesterday but only after I disconnected and reconnected multiple times?
    It’s kinda annoying that the steps aren’t showing up on Mpf when the watch is definitely syncing as show by the logging of the workouts.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks.

Anyone?

Advertisement