Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mango online shop haven't delivered my order

Options
  • 28-05-2021 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

I ordered about 100 euro worth of clothes from the retailer Mango & I haven't gotten my order. It was meant to be delivered last Friday, the tracking said it's in Ireland & DHL text me to say that they attempted to deliver it but no one was home. They never attempted to deliver it because I was home and I had no calls from them.
    Ive contacted Mango several times about my order, Ive emailed them and had no response, I messaged them on facebook twice 5 days apart and both times got the same reply saying theyre looking into it and then no further contact.

Ive asked for a refund but theyre not replying to that message.

Just wondering what I can do about this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I ordered about 100 euro worth of clothes from the retailer Mango & I haven't gotten my order. It was meant to be delivered last Friday, the tracking said it's in Ireland & DHL text me to say that they attempted to deliver it but no one was home. They never attempted to deliver it because I was home and I had no calls from them.
    Ive contacted Mango several times about my order, Ive emailed them and had no response, I messaged them on facebook twice 5 days apart and both times got the same reply saying theyre looking into it and then no further contact.

Ive asked for a refund but theyre not replying to that message.

Just wondering what I can do about this?

Thanks

Contact your credit card company and get a charge back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Have you thought of contacting DHL who have your parcel?

They probably sent you an email with details.

And whilst you may have been home, you may not have heard the bell / knock. DHL handheld devices track the driver to a 5 metre spot, so it's unlikely that they didn't call.

As for chargeback route, far far too early as you haven't even attempted to contact the delivery company and mango will simply show that an attempted delivery was made and goods still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Btw, no courier service will call you. So don't be expecting it

Advertisement