Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bracelet for Tag Heuer watch

• 28-05-2021 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭

I have a Tag F1 Mclaren (30th anniversary) and am thinking about getting a stainless steel bracelet for it. The NATO / Fabric strap is nice however I don't want to put too much wear and tear on it and am worried about staining on it.

I can't really see anywhere I can get a F1 bracelet online - apart from the 38mm womens size. Its a 43mm watch.

Am I best going to a Tag dealer in Dublin and getting them to order one for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

whippet wrote: »
    I have a Tag F1 Mclaren (30th anniversary) and am thinking about getting a stainless steel bracelet for it. The NATO / Fabric strap is nice however I don't want to put too much wear and tear on it and am worried about staining on it.

I can't really see anywhere I can get a F1 bracelet online - apart from the 38mm womens size. Its a 43mm watch.

Am I best going to a Tag dealer in Dublin and getting them to order one for me?

Ebay....threw in a search there and without looking too much into it, a couple of options came up one in UK and another in NL......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Aye ebay would be your best bet for this sorta thing and usually the cheapest too.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement